Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hope Scarf

Hey Everybody!
This is for real a short post, I promise! Announcing a new pattern, the Hope Scarf pattern, of which you can see linked in the sidebar.
I HAPPILY made this for one of my PAY IT FORWARD angels, Julie.
I designed and named Hope Scarf in the spirit of what Pay It Forward is all about. And now, I'll shower you with pictures of her!  She is a fun, easy knit, one that I knit with love for my good friend, Julie! Should one like, you could add fringe or pom poms or any number of treatments to the end of the scarf, but I decided to let the cables do the "talking."
Happy Knitting and God Bless!

4 comments:

Julie said...

It's a superba scarf!!!
I cannot wait for it to be chilli so I can wear it! It's 65 (F) here now and too warm to wear it...but maybe in the morning when we go to church, it will be in the 30's then I'm sure! I cannot wait!!! Thank you Becka, you're 1 in a million!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is gorgeous. Great job!

Christy said...

What an awesome scarf!

Anonymous said...

Juli showed it on KH and I totally love the scarf. You did a great job!