Friday, March 14, 2008

Ziggin' and Zaggin' and Stuff....

And here we have Ziggin' and runnin' right behind is Zaggin' Z & Z is a pair of socks I'm designing for my daughter's best friend. She called and asked if I would please make a pair of socks for her and I, of course, said YES! That made me feel very good for one of my daughter's friends to ask for me to knit a pair of socks for her! So, these will be her's for Easter. The pattern will be written and up before then, I hope. The socks are a fun knit and teenager and/or young adult ready....well, my daughter's friends will love them, they all attend art school, I hope I've not gotten myself into trouble by designing kinda funky looking socks.....LOL, never know! They should be done shortly.

Well, it's Friday, let's see what's shaking with:


Friday's Feast #183

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
5 - it was a 9 or 10 when I was younger, but I tend to not write as nicely after taking notes so fast when I was in school for Respiratory Therapy!

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
Shower, baby!

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
LOL, I apparently like "bad" movies! I say this because others will say "Such and such movie was awful" and normally, I will have liked it! Oh, I know one, "Children of the Corn"...back in the day I thought it was scary and I thought it was still going to be scary, it wasn't, it was just really bad!

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
Duh - knitting! It helps me in many ways, helps me when I'm hurting a great deal by keeping my mind off of my pain, thus helping to reduce the pain. Gives me something to do when I have nothing to do due to my disability and inability to work. AND, I've been blessed to have met many, many people in the knitting community as a result of this addiction....socknitting being the biggest portion of this addiction as the above photos will attest.....

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
Another....DUH!! Acoustic guitar, of course, my sweet hubby plays and has for years. He not only "plays" but he plays well, very, very well. And he sings, his voice is much like that of Art Garfunkel, very pretty, very sexy.....not Art G., Lonnie playing and singing....well, and any other time

Ya'll have a good weekend!
God Bless

2 comments:

Julie said...

Them's some wild socks girl! She'll love them.

Pasta Recipes said...

Thanks for a great readd