Friday, March 07, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

IT'S FRIDAY ALREADY! My goodness, is it just me or is time flying by at an abnormally fast speed this year?! I can't believe it! With that said, I will continue on with:

Friday's Feast #182
(fyi, I am sure I told ya'll in the past, but I'll do so again, I read the questions as I post & answer, not beforehand, I've been left without words once or twice, but you know me, I always find something to say, LOL!)

Chef Knitterie has returned after an extended stay abroad and he is serving today's feast. Welcome back Chef, you have been missed!!

Appetizer If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
Queen Latifah, she is just too funny!
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
2
Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
Our Church
Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
Dannon Vanilla Yogurt
Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
Not so far, thank God!
Onto the Important Things: KNITTING!
Well, there's nothing I can really tell you about, LOL! I'm knitting for my girls, well, one is done and, of course, I can't show you a photo because I've not yet sent it, it's blocking (It's for Julie, comes with a lizard and everything! - oops, did it again, told part of her gift!). So, after she receives the "gift" (LOL - be afraid, very afraid~!) I'll write a pattern.
I don't know if ya'll remember, but I sent "pre-PIF" gifts to everyone at the beginning because with my health I didn't know if something might happen and I would be late, etc. Well, we all know it did with my taking so much time off from using my hands for anything because of the carpal tunnel. Well, the other other 2 angels (Colleen and Jacquie) so understand that their's will be a bit late. This is because my daughter's best friend has asked and asked me for a pair of socks and I decided when I saw her a few days ago that I was just going to have to design a very special pair for her....they are TOO CUTE! Beware, I have a feeling that teenagers everywhere will love them, IMHO, anyway, I like them, I want a pair, LOL! I hope to have them finished in a week, then the items for my other PIF angels....
So, with something I've knit for Lonnie, the socks and PIF gifts, I should have 5 new patterns next month.
OMGOODNESS, I CAN THEN FINISH THE "A Touch of Whimsy Socks" so I can post the pattern! I will be one HAPPY KNITTER when that happens because I will then be my normal, happy, monogamous self....YIPPEE KIYAY!!!
And, I've had a few patterns accepted for the 2009 Knitting Pattern a Day, too. I've forgotten which ones, but they are just a few of those you have seen. As I've said in the past, I believe this pattern is targeted toward those who aren't internet savvy. I say this because I've gotten some of the nicest emails from people who have seen patterns in the calendar - what an HONOR!
There are a couple of other exciting things happening in my life, but I'm sure not exciting to you!
So, ya'll have a GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being in the calendar again! I tell you, you are so darn talented.