Thursday, November 11, 2010

We finally got our daughter moved and she's FANTASTIC!

Well, we moved Shannon over 2 weekends...WOW, what an ordeal! She had to move quickly because of her fantastic promotion and we packed and moved her very quickly, PRAISE GOD!

After her move I was able to go spend a week with her...that was SUCH FUN! A wonderful time! I babied my baby as much as I could! She certainly enjoyed having a homecooked meal when she got home from work AND I enjoyed cooking for her!

As a housewarming gift I knit an afghan for her, the lovely pattern by Jared Flood, Girasole! She LOVES it! And I LOVED knitting it! It's really a very fun knit, too...I hope to knit a few more!

Rather than invading her privacy & posting pics of her home on my blog, I have a few pics of Elvira (FYI, she changed the kitty's name...she was adopted and really needed a name that was hers and Shannon's!) As you see, Sally loves Ellie and certainly cared for her after her surgery (declawed)! A great kitty and, of course, fantastic doxie, our Sally!

On a very, very sad note....
Our beautiful cat, Moshi died in Oct. He was 17 years old, but I'm sorry to say that he had to be put down because cancer was all over him! He had lost over 1/2 his body weight and just didn't feel well and the only humane thing to do was to let him go. He was, for 17 great years, one of the best cats ever...and MOST BEAUTIFUL!
Moshi....we loved you very much, pretty boy! YOU ARE MISSED!!

No comments: