Thursday, August 20, 2009

PRAYER NEEDED!

Hey everyone!
I'm so very sorry that I have been bad at blogging....seems as tho Facebook has sucked my brain into it and I've forgotten about blogging....so sorry.
BUT, this new post is VERY IMPORTANT!
I would like to ask for your prayers. This is not about me, but prayers for a loved one, something that I can't go into details here, but we all know that God knows what the request is all about!
Thank you so much for taking your time to pray about this and adding this prayer to your prayer lists. We know that the power of prayer is incredible and I know that with our prayers, our faith and God that He will see us through this as He does with all things!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Yes, prayer makes all the difference. Of course I will be holding your family up in prayer.

bunnits said...

I will add this to my prayer list. Thanks for letting us know of your need.

Ginger said...

Becka, I read about your dog being bitten. We've had one get bitten, too, but she is doing fine. (This was several years ago, but we almost lost her). They do have a rattlesnake vaccine, and all five of mine have had it.

Have you heard about the new knitting shop on Waters avenue?

Becka said...

Thanks for your prayers, guys!
Ginger, thanks for the heads up on the vaccine, I will certainly look into it when we next visit the vet.
Lonnie told me about the new shop, but I've not yet been, very interested in seeing it!