Thursday, February 21, 2008

Absolute GLEE!!

A quick note to say...I am VERY CLOSE to being MYSELF again - a MONOGAMOUS knitter!
WHAT JOY!
I'll finish the mystery project tonight (sorry, but that's how it must remain). Then do my Pay IT Forward projects (see sidebar) and I have such cool ideas in my mind....hope I can bring them to fruition, one never knows!
THEN my daughter's friends's crazy socks and.....yes, the one, the only, the last project that is OTN..."A Touch of Whimsy Socks"....SUCH EXCITEMENT!
Therefore, I had to share....and look..it's brief and without photos.
FYI, I had had a finished project in the sidebar with "pattern soon to follow" well, changed my mind because I have other ideas for the pattern, too, so, new things will happen later in the year!
God Bless You All.

No comments: