I've seen this list around the web and someone emailed it to me...my apologies, I don't remember who sent that email !!
I copied the list from my friend, Arleta's blog.
Things that I have done are in bold type. There are a couple of things that I won't answer, I plead the 5th .
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink That's way back in the day, I no longer drink, thank God!
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula Yeah, I don't think so!
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone With Lonnie , of course
08. Said 'I love you' and meant it Oh yes! To my wonderful husband, my kids, my family, my friends!
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped Ain't gonna happen! I've had far too many hip and leg surgeries for such nonsense!
11. Visited Paris I guess the new Parisian store that we have downtown doesn't count.
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game Do high school games count?!
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby's diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon Now, that would be fun!
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment LOL, Lonnie and I, as well as my sister and I are notorious for it!
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly could
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day LOL, I tried to get Lonnie to do this a few weeks ago when we took a day to hang out downtown and act like tourists...he declined...only because there's no possible way that I can pull off a northern accent with my southern drawl.
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment I do all of the time
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was shit faced
42. Had amazing friends
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched wild whales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving Doesn't even come close to something that I would want to do.
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love Haven't we all?
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your cds
57. Pretended to be a superhero Pretended?! I am a superhero!
58. Sung karaoke LOL, I would clear the entire place!
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Posed nude in front of strangers
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theater Oh, I wish we still had one!
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken I live with the love of my life.
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo And, it's past time for another!
81. Gone white water rafting
82. Been on television news programs as an "expert"
83. Got flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Had a one-night stand
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents Both, I'm sad to say. I miss them dearly.
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror. I'm assuming this means audience participation.
96. Raised children.
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour I live with my favorite singer and go with him whenever/wherever he performs!
98. Created and named your own constellation of stars
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge Freaky...I can't walk over a bridge!!
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived. Oh, yeah, thanks to God! I should be so dead!
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Petted a stingray
110. Broken someone's heart
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol Machine gun and rifle
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had major surgery Too many to count.
120. Had a snake as a pet Yeah, that ain't happening!
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
132. Petted a cockroach DISGUSTING!!
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes love love
134. Read The Iliad - and the Odyssey
135. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating does this include fish and seafood? If not, then no.
137. Skipped all your school reunions
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146: Dyed your hair
147: Been a DJ
148: Shaved your head
149: Caused a car accident
150: Saved someone's life