Monday, June 12, 2006

Short Snort Alfresco


Chef Knitterie's service for today is Short Snort Alfresco. Today we have the work in progress of Allysa's Short Snort Girlfriend Tank, whew, what a name..but, it does fit the tank! I am using K1C2 Wick yarn, I'm about 1/3 complete and it looks like I am going to run out of yarn...or, have a very short tank. I opted for the full length tank top and placed an order with The Knitter for another skein of Wick yarn. Yes, this tank is going to be a bit pricey for a toddlet tank, but that's okay...I'm her Honey, I can spoil if I wish, right?! LOL, although, this is the only one that is a tad pricey...it's machine washable and dryable..plus, plus for toddler clothing, yes?! And, it's too cute...it's very spongy and stretchy. This tank will be a form fitting and that's okay, that's the way that I planned it because of the yarn's stretchy attributes.
I won't be completely finished with it tomorrow, as I had planned since I will run out of yarn...sooo....I wonder which top I will cast on next, hmmmmm.....

No comments: