Sunday, June 11, 2006

Kidlet Tank Fini




I finished the first leg of the Knitting World Cup...Kidlet Tank. I added a band of checkerboard in blue toward the top of the tank...to give it a bit of interest. I was going to add an xoxo band, but didn't feel like writing out the pattern @ the time, so I opted for a simple checkerboard. Perhaps another of Allysa's tanks will have the xoxo band...time will tell.
Kidlet Tank is blocking now, I will have better photos of it tomorrow, outdoors.....I prefer natural light with this digital camera...now, when I get my DSLR...that's when the camera fun begins, yeah, baby!
I'm off to cast on for the next KWC team member...I'm not sure which one it will be...only the yarn knows for sure.

2 comments:

essjay said...

You are such a knitting speed demon! The kidlet tank looks great and I'm sure you DGD will love it! I can't wait for you to get your dSLR - I'll have to live vicariously through you for a while!

Mully Nex said...

WOAH! You are knitting at a pace and a half! Nice tank I love the band across it to break it up a bit. Looks lovely. I'm jealous as hell wish I could knit that fast!