Wednesday, September 19, 2007

PAY IT FORWARD EXCHANGE Buttons!!!

So many of us are a part of the very quickly growing Pay It Forward Exchange that I thought we needed a button! Well, I happened to mention making a button to one of my PIF angels, Colleen (the Rock Star, you see, PIF angels come in all forms....go by her blog and sign up, she needs PIF peeps!)and she sent me the artwork ( Dahlin'!) and I did a bit of cropping and various things and then create MANY, MANY, MANY sizes (so you can put one any & everywhere!)of buttons for the wonderful exchange.....so, GRAB ONE (remember to save it to your computer & photo host, please.) And....away we go........
Come one, come all, pick a button, pick several buttons, let's Pay It Forward around the world!!!

11 comments:

Lis said...

That's a lot of buttons!

Becka said...

For a rockin' worthy exchange! You playing?!

Piglottie said...

Great button! I've just joined in and love the idea. Thanks for starting it all :)

Virtuous said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the buttons!! :o)

I love them!

SissySees said...

Thanks for the buttons AND for popping over to my blog to let me know they exist!

Julie said...

great job on the buttons girls! Becka this is so much fun to watch it grow!

Lapdog Creations said...

Thanks - great job!

SissySees said...

I believe this originated with Nancy at http://mspalmtree.blogspot.com/ or at least, that's as far back as I've been able to track it!

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Hi Becka,
It wasn't me who started the PIF Exchange. I linked from another blog, who linked from another blog...etc. I love the buttons! Will be taking one tonite!

Wendy said...

Hi Becka!
Sorry I haven't been in contact for a few days... busy times, busy times...
Thanks for the great PIF buttons! They are fabulous! I'll be sure to post about them when I get around to posting (maybe this weekend???)
Even though I may not have been active on my blog site, I have been activly looking for items to make for my PIF gifts. I think I've figured out what I'm going to make you.... I just need to decide on a colorway.... any requests?

Joy said...

What great buttons! I've just grabbed one!