Friday, July 16, 2010

LOOKIE LOOKIE!!!

1st of all, I have not one excuse, no valid reason for not having blogged in months....I'll say this, I'M SORRY! I will really and truly try to do better! I even updated the look of my blog for inspiration! Now, let's see how I do....

I have to have surgery soon and I've been rather bummed about it....well, today I got the GREATEST surprise in the mail!! "What?!" you might ask, well, allow me to show you.....

 Yeah, BABY....the one and only Socks a la Carte 2 !!! So made my day!!
I am honored to tell ya that I am privileged to have several designs in the book! Sooo

RUN, SOCKNITTERS, RUN to the nearest book store and get yours! It's chock full of designs and toe up socknitting, it's wonderful if I do say so myself!!!!
The sweet Jonelle and Kat from my fave yarn/knitting company, SWTC surprised me with a copy! I gotta tell ya, I'm so very proud to be a part of this project!

2010 is a banner year for me & publishing knitting designs (I'm so blessed), not only are my designs published in knitting calendars, Socks 2, individually @ SWTC, but also in a wonderful knitting book that will be available this fall, Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders!! CAN YOU BELIEVE??!

Hope everyone is having a great summer, we are around here (well, 'cept for that surgery deal). God bless you all!

No comments: