Thursday, October 16, 2008

SOCKTOBERFEST!!!!

Here I am smack in the middle of Socktober and haven't yet posted about !!! Gotta wonder what is wrong with me!!! I've not been blogging, I've been knitting socks, that's what!

Okay, as everyone surely knows,
Lolly began a few years ago! She graciously hosts this event each year. We all get together and knit socks all month - LOL, as if I don't do that all year!

I'm an all out Socknittin' Ho! I LOVE socknitting, I'm a hopeless addict - no 12 steppin' for me, I will be keeping this addiction, thank you very much!

Okay, there is a very cool group on Ravelry and a group on Flickr - hop on over to see some AMAZING socks!

Sorry, I have no photos! Some of the socks I finished knitting this month have been shipped to my FAVE yarn company (I'M SO EXCITED!) as new patterns for their yarns. And then, drop roll please - I have finally finished the 1st "A Touch of Whimsy Socks" design - then decided that I wanted to do 3 designs, I'm currently knitting the 3rd & when I'm done I will post photos and 3 new sock patterns - for girls this time! Of course, Lonnie is itching for a new pair of socks, so I will, of course, design & knit a new men's pair and then I have some AMAZING girl's sock designs that I'm working on - FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

3 new sock designs coming soon!!

PS - I'm still in dire need of that new tattoo!! My goodness, I'm gonna be 50 this year, I must mark myself with INK!

No comments: