Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leaping Friday!

HAPPY LEAP YEAR ONE AND ALL!


Friday's Feast #181 on the Leaping Day of Our Lord, February 29, 2008
    
Appetizer: Who was the last person you hugged?
Lonnie, my Sweet Hubby, of course!
Soup: Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
Put your face moisturizer in the fridge and you will feel very refreshed when you put it on the next morning.
Salad: What does the color yellow make you think of?
My bathroom, it's decorated in red & yellow (the accessories, not the entire bathroom! And it's rockin'!).
Main Course: If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
Knitting...LOL, just kidding! The outdoors, God's creations in the outdoors are breathtaking and I would love to learn to capture some of them with photography.
Dessert: What was the longest book you ever read?
Goodness, I've read many long books, I couldn't begin to answer. I do like a nice book with at least 1000 pages, though! But, alas, my disability doesn't allow me to read as I did because I will drift off to sleep and audio books just don't do it for me because I put myself in the story as I read a book, this may sound odd, but each character has a persona and a "voice" and a "look" in my mind's eye as I read - that ain't happenin' with audio books, sorry!


FYI, had to throw in some knitting news, Julie, I'm working on your project and I really don't know how well it's going to fit the lizard that I picked out because he's growing so fast, no worries, I'm using stretchy yarn!

Ah man, I just let the lizard out of the bag!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Becka fyi if you send a lizzard to my house, I'll "return to sender" lol.