Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Today I begin to blog.





I've not been interested in blogging in the past. Well, today that has changed and I will humbly begin this adventure known as "blogging" I think that it shall be fun.
Okay, I've been knitting socks this year, socks and more socks. I love to knit socks. My friend, Cheryl has recently begun an online knitting store, DivaKnitting.com & I told her that I would happily write a sock pattern for her store, the result is the pattern that I have named "Leaves of Whimsy" socks.
I knit them on size 1 addis, using Opal Uni #40, a very nice shade of green, I took the pattern on down the heel flap so that I can show off my cool socks while wearing my Birks! I must say, I'm quite proud of this pattern, I've learned alot in my 2 short years of knitting.

4 comments:

essjay said...

I'm so glad you started a blog Rebecca!!!

Mintdee said...

Yea! Welcome to blogland! Looks great so far. I look forward to future posts. :)

Anonymous said...

YAY, you're blogging!!! The socks look great!

Mully Nex said...

YAY welcome to Blogdom! I LOVE your socks!