Friday, March 20, 2015

We're Back....

Yes, it's been a VERY long time since I've done any blogging.  It seems that social media has taken over. Well, I'm ready to take it back...so to speak, LOL.
It's time for a bit of chatting. Let's talk KNIT, FIBER and; the FUN of them both.
Chef Knitterie is traveling and will be back soon with some yarn goodies.
You remember Chef K, right?!
He's always been a traveler, but heads back home with cool yarn and knitty goodies often. We'll see what's going on soon. 
I'm busy busy busy knitting, but you can see a few of my finished projects on Ravelry, as YALL know, I'm Becka on Ravelry....which lets ya know that I've been on RVelry since the beginning because I avtually got to choose my name, LOL. 
well....it's a serious knitty kinda day, but I had to hop in to say HEY!!!!

No comments: