Wednesday, January 13, 2010

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!!

I would like to ask each of you to please pray for a family friend. This young lady and her infant child are currently without a place to stay. I'm not sure of their current living arrangements (or if they even have a place to stay tonight!), but have been told that they don't have a place to live.
Please pray that Our Lord and Father provide a place for them. I have complete faith that He will do so. I know that He will not leave them on the street. Our Lord is all powerful and can very well handle any and all situations, but, as we all know, He wants us to come to Him and ask Him to help us.
This young mother and her baby are in desperate need of His help.
God has blessed us with His power in prayer, please use it today for them and continue to pray for them, please. She doesn't know Our Lord as her savior and I pray that this will be one of the stepping stones to her salvation, to opening her eyes to the love of Jesus.
God bless you all and thank you so very much for your prayers.
I'll update the post as I hear about the situation. Again, MANY thanks!

1 comment:

bunnits said...

I will certainly add her and her baby to my prayer list and offer some special prayers for them.