Hey, again, sorry I've not been around much. The good news is my hip and leg are recovering nicely, so much so that we were able to go away for vacation (I'll have to post photos of all of my Knitty Christmas goodies in a few days...drool worthy for sure!), thank God! As a matter of fact, our vacation continues as we hang out at home...me, still a good deal on bedrest as I recupe. I should be back to full swing in a few weeks...YIPPEE! LOL, I so know ya'll miss my witty banter around here, LOL!
Well, it looks as though my friend Dorene has 'tagged' me. LOL, I will happily play, but I am not one who enjoys playing tag, I didn't even when I was a kid Yeah..that's me, the one who tripped and fell... yes, I'm still just as graceful, LOL!
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
6 Weird Things About Me....duh, there aren't any Okay, Okay...let me see if I can make some things up...LOL!
1. OH, my hair was straight as a board for my entire life until the last few years and a bit of body began behind my left ear and the curls have since traveled about 80% around my head...my stylist told me yesterday it may be due to meds that I take..that's pretty weird, but it's good to have body in your hair, this is for sure!
2. I can't tinkle with anyone watching...but I don't think that's weird.
3. I talk to my pets as if they were little humans.
4. I have to sleep with the TV or a movie on...here again, doesn't seem weird to me.
5. Oh, most knitters think it weird that I prefer to be a monogamous knitter...have one project OTN. This is how I happily knit...right now, it's driving me crazy because I have 2 wip OTNs (one I was working on before vacation, but wasn't a travel project and the project that I took on vacation but didn't finish). They are OTN and will remain so until I finish several obligatory projects, then I will, once again be my HAPPY monogamous knitting self
6. I have a special towel for my hair, it's a turban made just for hair, can't stand to have that big bath towel on my head, it never stays on. So, sweet Man that I have bought several hair turban towels for me several years ago and actually, he just replaced them a couple of months ago!
That's it for me...I'm sure others can come up with all sorts of weird things, but I can't...I'll probably think of a whole lot more later when I'm not on the spot, LOL!
OH, Now I must tag others....I'm sorry guys, I've not been blogging much because of my leg/hip and my being on bedrest and have no idea who to tag, so I am tagging at random here....I'm sorry if you have already been tagged....
#1. Pink D (my good bud)!
#2. Arleta another true bud!!
#3. Mama Bear...she understands my monogamous knitting
#4. Del, now this is a bud is among one of my best!
#5. Robin, my dear friend...you are it!!!
#6. Cheryl of course...what would a tag be without including one of my bestest buds.
Okay, I know the rules say I'm supposed to stop by and say you are tagged, but I'm afraid I can't stay long at your blog...gotta go lay down....I miss ya'll so much!
Oh, I will show all of ya'll my Christmas goodies in a few days...truly make you drool! In the meantime, I'll show you what My Man came in with yesterday just because he's wonderful: I love, love the serums and lotion from Bath & Body and the sample sets were on sale so he brings in 5 for me! And, of course, my very fave creams and the yummilicious jar of butter....melts into your skin, in seconds!