Sunday, May 28, 2006

2005 Knitting Projects

2005 Knitting Projects
Click thumbnail for a larger photo.

XOXO Cable Socks. Given to Shannon in her Easter basket.

Leopard Scarf. I believe this was my 1st design. My sister had asked me to design a scarf for her with a leopardy print to match her black ski outfit...they were going skiing....so, this is what I came up with. I want to do another with a good deal of tweaking...but, this is okay for a novice knitter, I think.

Diamond Twist Afghan. Made for Glenn and Nicole's wedding.

Original Loopy Socks.

Loopy Socks as seen at KnitPicks.

Booga Bag for me.

Baby MeeMa Marsupial Purse...for me, too.

My 1st Dye Job socks.

Halter and Hat for Allysa.

Mitered Crayon Poncho that I designed for Allysa.

Sprial Twist tube socks for Allysa.

Dulaan Cable Scarf with ICord/Bobble Fringe

Dulaan Cable Hat

Dulaan Cable Hat and Fingerless Gloves

Dulaan Cable Socks

Branching Out scarf with Autumnal Painted Leaves hat

Clapotis

Clappie Hat and Fingerless Gloves

Backyard Leaves Scarf and Hat

BYL Fingerless Gloves

Backyard Leaves Hat

No comments: